Windows 10, version 1809 end of servicing
Originally published: February 12, 2020
Updated: April 16, 2020
Please go here to search for your product's lifecycle.
The information in this article has been updated. Please go here for the latest.
Windows 10, version 1809 will reach the end of servicing on
May 12, 2020. Please go here for the latest information. This applies to the following editions* of Windows 10 released in November of 2018:
- Windows 10 Home, version 1809
- Windows 10 Pro, version 1809
- Windows 10 Pro for Education, version 1809
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, version 1809
- Windows 10 IoT Core, version 1809
These editions will no longer receive security updates after
May 12, 2020. Please go here for the latest information. Customers who contact Microsoft Support after this date will be directed to update their device to the latest version of Windows 10 to remain supported.