Exercise 2: Modify an existing report in Configuration Manager
In this exercise, you will modify a Configuration Manager report and then run the modified report. The report SQL statement will be modified in the report properties to remove an existing report column and add two new report columns.
To modify a Configuration Manager report
- In the Configuration Manager console, select Monitoring.
- In the Monitoring workspace, expand Reporting, and then select Reports.
- From the list of reports, select the report that you want to modify and then, in the Home tab, in the Report Group group, select Edit.
- Report Builder opens. In Report Builder, make any modifications you require to the report.
- Save the report and close Report Builder. You can now run the modified report from the Configuration Manager console.