Install Office apps
Microsoft Office apps can be found on your Start menu. If you don't see them, you can install them yourself.
- Go to office.com. You might need to sign in with your work account.
- Select Install Office > Microsoft 365 apps > Run , and then select Yes.
- The Office apps will be installed. The process may take several minutes. When it completes, select Close.
- To install Microsoft Teams, go to the office.com page, and choose Teams.
- Get the Windows app, and then select Run. Teams displays a prompt when installation is complete.
The Office apps you installed now appear in your Start menu.