Update the payment method for your subscription
Watch: Update your payment method
You can easily update the payment method for your Microsoft 365 Business subscription. You can change details such as the credit card used, the name, or the address.
Before you begin
You must be a Global or Billing admin to do the tasks in this article. For more information, see About admin roles.
- Sign in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Select Billing, then Payment methods. You'll see any credit cards that you have on file.
- To edit an existing card:
- Select the three dots beside the card, and select Edit payment method.
- Enter the security code for your card.
- You can change the expiration date, the name on the card, and other details.
- When you're finished with your changes, select Save.
- To add a new card:
- Select Add a payment method.
- Choose the payment method you want to use from the Select a payment method drop-down list.
- Enter the card details, and select Add.