Sign up for Microsoft 365 Business
If you are a partner, see Get Microsoft 365 Business from Microsoft Partner Center.
Go to Discover Microsoft 365 Business advantage and choose Buy Now under Microsoft 365 Business.
On the Welcome, let's get to know you page enter the required information. Note that:
- Country or regions: This determines the service you receive and can't be changed later.
- Business email address: Enter your current email address. Microsoft uses this address to correspond with you about your Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Company name We'll display your company name in the admin center; this is where you'll manage Microsoft 365 users, licenses, and so on. We'll also include it in any SharePoint site URLs.
On the Create your user ID page:
- Username: Enter the name (called an alias) that you'll use for your own business email. For example, Robert Young might use RobY or RobYoung as a work alias.
- Your company: Enter your unique business name. This is the name that your business web site uses if you have one, and is also the name you want to include after the @ sign when you receive a business email. This name is called a domain. For example, if your business is called Contoso Skis, enter ContosoSkis after the @ sign.
- Select a domain: If you own your domain name already, select .onmicrosoft.com from the drop down menu and we'll ask you to set it up later. Otherwise, it's easy to buy a domain name that represents your business. To do that, select the domain you prefer from the drop down menu. For example, your full email address might be *Teresa@ContosoSkis.net*. We'll let you know right away if the domain name is available. If it is, we'll add the cost of your domain to the cost of your Microsoft 365 Business subscription. The new domain will also be set up and ready for use in Microsoft 365 if you purchase it here. For information about domains, see Domains FAQ.
Fill in the rest of the fields and select Create my account.
On the Prove.You're.Not.A.Robot. page enter a phone number to receive a code either via text or a call and select Text me or Call me, then enter the verification code > Next.
On the Where will you be using this page enter your business address. This information determines what taxes you pay and which subscriptions are are available. For more information about taxes, see What tax will I be charged?
Select Next, review your order and select Next again.
If, at the end of the setup you select the link Go to the admin center, you will be taken directly to the set up experience.
Send feedback about: