Outlook add-in API requirement set 1.7
What's new in 1.7?
Requirement set 1.7 includes all of the features of Requirement set 1.6. It added the following features.
- Added new APIs regarding the recurrence pattern on appointments and messages that are meeting requests.
- Modified the item.from property to also be available in Compose mode.
- Added support for RecurrenceChanged, RecipientsChanged, and AppointmentTimeChanged events.
- Added From: Adds a new object that provides a method to get the from value.
- Added Organizer: Adds a new object that provides a method to get the organizer value.
- Added Recurrence: Adds a new object that provides methods to get and set the recurrence pattern of appointments but only get the recurrence pattern of messages that are meeting requests.
- Added RecurrenceTimeZone: Adds a new object that represents the time zone configuration of the recurrence pattern.
- Added SeriesTime: Adds a new object that provides methods to get and set the dates and times of appointments in a recurring series and to get the dates and times of meeting requests in a recurring series.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.addHandlerAsync: Adds a new method that adds an event handler for a supported event.
- Modified Office.context.mailbox.item.from: Adds the ability to get the from value in Compose mode.
- Modified Office.context.mailbox.item.organizer: Adds the ability to get the organizer value in Compose mode.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.recurrence: Adds a new property that gets or sets an object which provides methods to manage the recurrence pattern of an appointment item. This property can also be used to get the recurrence pattern of a meeting request item.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.removeHandlerAsync: Adds a new method that removes the event handlers for a supported event type.
- Added Office.context.mailbox.item.seriesId: Adds a new property that gets the id of the series an occurrence belongs to.
- Added Office.MailboxEnums.Days: Adds a new enum that specifies the day of week or type of day.
- Added Office.MailboxEnums.Month: Adds a new enum that specifies the month.
- Added Office.MailboxEnums.RecurrenceTimeZone: Adds a new enum that specifies the time zone applied to the recurrence.
- Added Office.MailboxEnums.RecurrenceType: Adds a new enum that specifies the type of recurrence.
- Added Office.MailboxEnums.WeekNumber: Adds a new enum that specifies the week of the month.
- Modified Office.EventType: Adds support for
Send feedback about: