Requested page locking, but DB is in row lock mode. (Error 3752)
Applies to: Access 2013 | Access 2016
This error occurs when a user specifies that the database open in page locking only mode, but another user already has the database opened in row/page locking mode.
- Access for developers forum
- Access help on support.office.com
- Access help on answers.microsoft.com
- Access forums on UtterAccess
- Access developer and VBA programming help center (FMS)
- Access posts on StackOverflow
Support and feedback
Have questions or feedback about Office VBA or this documentation? Please see Office VBA support and feedback for guidance about the ways you can receive support and provide feedback.