Hide and show Playlists
To tailor learning pathways for your environment, you may need to hide playlists provided by Microsoft and replace them with playlists that you create for your organization. For example, a common customer use case is to hide the Six Simple Steps playlist from Microsoft and replace it with a playlist that you create for your organization or user group.
Hide a playlist
- From the learning pathways Home page, click the Office 365 training tile.
- From the learning pathways web part, select the System menu, then select Administer Playlist. You should now have two tabs open: One with the learning pathways Administration page; and one with the Office 365 training page.
- From the Custom Learning Administration page, under Category, select a subcategory, and then select the eyeball for a playlist to hide it. For this example, click the First Days subcategory, and then hide the Six Simple Steps playlist.
Verify the playlist is hidden
- To verify the playlist is hidden, select the browser tab with the Get Started with Office 365 page loaded, and then refresh the page. You should now see the First Days subcategory and Six Simple Steps is hidden. In this case, there is only one playlist in the subcategory and it's hidden, so learning pathways also hides the subcategory rather than display an empty subcategory.
Unhide a playlist
- From the Custom Learning Administration page, under Category, select a subcategory, select a playlist, and then select the eyeball for the hidden playlist to unhide it. For this example, unhide the Six Simple Steps playlist under the First Days subcategory.