Configure Microsoft 365 Enterprise services and applications
Our basic set up instructions help you get everyone using your Microsoft 365 services and applications in the shortest time possible. Sometimes getting things configured before everyone starts using them is preferred. For example if you want to configure mail routing , file storage, or sharing policies.
If you want help getting Microsoft 365 set up, use FastTrack or the Setup guides for Microsoft 365 and Office 365 services.
|Services & applications||Resources|
|Microsoft 365 Suite||- Add your company branding to Microsoft 365 Sign In Page
- Add customized help desk info to the Microsoft 365 help pane
- Add integration with Azure AD and other applications.
- Learn more about using groups to collaborate with email, calendar, documents, and chat
- Activate and use mobile device management in Microsoft 365
- Monitor Microsoft 365 connectivity
|- Get ready to migrate with Exchange Hybrid using the Exchange Deployment Assistant
- Use the Exchange migration advisor to get customized set up guidance
- Set up Exchange Online Protection
|-Configure hybrid functionality for SharePoint Server 2013
- Create and use site templates to customize the look and feel of SharePoint Online
- Use the SharePoint Online Planning Guide or the SharePoint Online deployment advisor to plan and configure additional features
- Manage your Video portal
|IM and online meetings
(Skype for Business Online)
|- Configure hybrid functionality for Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business 2015
- Set up Skype for Business Online and configure common features such as call routing, conference calling, and sharing
- Use the Skype for Business deployment advisor to get customized set up guidance
|File storage & sharing
(OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online)
|- Set up Microsoft 365 file storage and sharing: Learn when you should use OneDrive for Business to store files and when you should use ShharePoint Online team sites
- Set up file storage and sharing: See how easy it is to upload files in OneDrive for Business and your SharePoint team site
- Set up file storage and sharing: Get all the steps for uploading files to OneDrive for Business and your team site. Learn tips for file sharing
- Use the OneDrive for Business setup guide to get customized set up guidance
|Microsoft 365 applications||- Microsoft 365 administrators should use the Office Deployment Guide to get help planning a Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise deployment or upgrade.
- Power BI for Microsoft 365 admin center
- Office Delve for Microsoft 365 admins
- Frequently asked questions about Sway
- Get started with Project Online.
- Microsoft Intune deployment advisor
|- Use Yammer with Microsoft 365
- Use the Yammer Enterprise setup guide to get customized set up guidance