Enable or disable Kaizala Pro for your organization
Microsoft Kaizala Pro is currently available in 28 countries. Beginning in May 2019, Kaizala Pro will be available internationally, with the exception of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, People's Republic of China, Sudan, Syria, Region of Crimea, and Russia. If Kaizala Pro is available in your area, it’s enabled by default for your organization. For all organizations located somewhere else, Kaizala Pro is disabled by default. In any case, the Office 365 administrator can always enable or disable Kaizala Pro.
The Office 365 administrator can control whether members of an organization can use Office 365 to log in to the Kaizala app and the Kaizala management portal.
Enabling Kaizala Pro allows users to:
- Log in to the Kaizala app to search for other employees from Azure Active Directory and access groups with enhanced security.
- Log in to the Kaizala management portal to see reports, set up actions, and create connectors.
To enable or disable Kaizala Pro
- In the Kaizala management portal, sign in using your Office 365 account and go to Settings. From here, you can enable and disable Kaizala Pro.
- Skip the prompt to add a phone number (when no phone numbers are mapped already) by closing the pop-up window.
- The Microsoft Kaizala for your Organization section provides an option to toggle the current setting. Select Disable or Enable and confirm your decision in the pop-up window.
Only the Office 365 administrator can enable or disable Kaizala Pro.
When Kaizala Pro is disabled, users will see the following messages.
|Management portal||Office 365 admin|
|Management portal||Other users|
|Mobile app||All users||
(Note: The message displayed varies depending on the app's version.)
Once the app is disabled, members of the organization can no longer sign in using Office 365 on the Kaizala app or the Kaizala management portal. However, employees can still use the Kaizala app for their personal use outside of work.
Send feedback about: