[MS-FSA]: File System Algorithms
This topic lists the Errata found in the MS-FSA document since it was last published. Since this topic is updated frequently, we recommend that you subscribe to these RSS or Atom feeds to receive update notifications.
Errata are subject to the same terms as the Open Specifications documentation referenced.
To view a PDF file of the errata for the previous versions of this document, see the following ERRATA Archives:
March 2, 2016 - Download
October 16, 2015 - Download
June 30, 2015 - Download
July 18, 2016 - Download
June 1, 2017 - Download
September 15, 2017 - Download
December 1, 2017 - Download
September 12, 2018 - Download
Errata below are for Protocol Document Version V28.0 – 2018/09/12.
The following new section has been added:
Section 126.96.36.199.31 FileIdInformation
OutputBuffer is of type FILE_ID_INFORMATION as specified in [MS-FSCC] section 2.4.43.
Pseudocode for the operation is as follows:
● If OutputBufferSize is smaller than sizeof(FILE_ID_INFORMATION), the operation MUST be failed with STATUS_INFO_LENGTH_MISMATCH.
● OutputBuffer MUST be constructed as follows:
● OutputBuffer.VolumeSerialNumber set to Open.File.Volume.VolumeSerialNumber.
● OutBuffer.FileId set to Open.File.FileId128.
● Upon successful completion of the operation, the object store MUST return:
● ByteCount set to sizeof(FILE_ID_INFORMATION)
● Status set to STATUS_SUCCESS.
*Date format: YYYY/MM/DD