Get data about how well your customers and Azure subscriptions are doing
- Partner Center
- Cloud Solution Provider program partners
- Global admin
- User management admin
- Admin agent
- Sales agent
Data drives business decisions. Use the metrics in the Azure usage page to identify your successes and areas that need more attention. Use this information as you plan new business goals.
To get to the Azure usage, sign into Partner Center dashboard. Select Analytics from the Partner Center menu, and then select Azure usage.
Azure usage analytics is available only for partners in the Cloud Solution Provider program.
We are tracking the following metrics:
- Total Azure subscriptions sold: Number of subscriptions sold in the specified time period
- Customers with usage: Number of customers with Azure usage in the specified time period
- Customers without usage: Number of customers without Azure usage in the specified time period
Top 5 customers in category
- The top 5 customers for the specified category
Azure subscriptions at risk
This section indicates the predicted churn risk to Azure subscriptions. This information can be used by partners to engage with customers and minimize churn
Subscriptions without usage
- List of specific subscriptions without Azure usage in the specified time period
Azure subscription churn
- Active subscriptions: Count of active subscriptions by date
- Deprovisioned subscriptions: Count of subscriptions deprovisioned or suspended by date
- New customers acquired during the specified time period
Azure subscription retention
- The number of subscriptions that were renewed.