Join the Partner Center API and SDK Early Adopter Program
- Partner Center
- Partner Center operated by 21Vianet
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
Partners can collaborate with Microsoft on the development of Partner Center API and SDK features and capabilities.
The following features are available to partners who join the Partner Center API and SDK Early Adopter Program:
- Access to prerelease versions of the Partner Center APIs and SDK: we will announce new features and capabilities to the private Partner Center Early Adopter Program Yammer group.
- Monthly webinars: a monthly webinar for early adopters will be conducted to answer questions, gather feedback, share schedules and timelines, and provide support for new features.
- Support from subject matter experts: participants can provide feedback and communicate with subject matter experts (SMEs) in the private Yammer group.
Join the program
You must be an existing CSP partner or an approved platform vendor to join the program.
Join the Yammer group Partner Center Early Adopter Program. It will take us some time to review your application. We’ll email you when you’ve been approved to join the group.
You may be required to join the Microsoft Cloud Yammer Community network before you can join the Partner Center Early Adopter Program Yammer group.
Send an email to email@example.com with your Microsoft ID or your TiP (Testing in Production) sandbox account, and your primary domain.
You can find your Microsoft ID on the Organization Profile page in the Account Settings menu.
Participate actively in the program by test-driving new features early, engaging with Microsoft, and providing feedback. Be engaged with others in the early adopter community.
Microsoft reserves the right to remove inactive partners from the program.