Interact with a report in Editing View in Power BI
Functionality only available in Editing view
Take a look at the list of topics under the Reports header in the Table of Contents. It's a long list and many of the topics cover functionality only available if you have editing permissions for a report. To help you navigate the Table of Contents, Editing View is required for the following:
- Creating, editing, renaming, sharing, and deleting reports.
- Adding, renaming, rearranging, and deleting report pages.
- Formatting reports.
- Adding visualizations, text boxes, and shapes to a report.
- Adding visual-level, page-level, and report-level filters and setting visual interactions.
- Creating refresh schedules.
Read more about reports in Power BI
What functionality is available in report Reading View
More questions? Try the Power BI Community