Performance tuning and optimization
Use this information to help you plan and optimize application performance with model-driven apps in Dynamics 365, such as Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service.
We recommend that you not run operations that require intensive database transactions concurrently. Similarly, don’t run operations that require intensive database transactions during normal business hours when users are most likely to access the system.
Operations that require intensive database transactions examples:
- Enabling one or more language packs
- Solution import, upgrade, delete, or export
- Install or upgrade apps from Microsoft AppSource or the Dynamics 365 admin center
- Publishing customizations
- Large bulk record operations, such as a business unit change when the business unit has a very large number of records associated