|Products||Power BI (Datasets)|
|Authentication Types Supported||Basic
Web API (API Token)
|Function Reference Documentation||-|
To use the EQuIS connector, you must have a valid user account in an EQuIS Enterprise site (version 18.104.22.16800 or later) that includes a REST API license. Your user account must be a member of the REST API role. To verify user account configuration, go to the Roles tab in your user profile and verify that you are a member of the REST API role.
Connect to EQuIS from Power BI Desktop
To connect to an EQuIS Enterprise site from Power BI Desktop, take the following steps:
- Select the EQuIS connector in the connector list, then select Connect.
- Enter the URL of the EQuIS Enterprise site you are connecting to, then select OK.
- Select the appropriate type of authentication:
- Basic: Enter your EQuIS username and password for the given EQuIS Enterprise site.
- API Token: Enter an API Token that you generated in EQuIS Enterprise (visit User Profile).
- Organizational Account: If your EQuIS Enterprise site is appropriately configured, you may authenticate with Azure Active Directory
- In Navigator, browse to the dataset or report you want to load, then select Load or Transform Data. Visit Using EQuIS Data for more information about available datasets.
- For best functionality and performance, EarthSoft recommends that you use the EQuIS connector with the latest build of EQuIS Enterprise.
- When using reports in a facility group, non-administrator users must have permission to all facilities contained in the facility group.
- Only "grid" reports will be available in the Navigator.
- All datasets consumed by the EQuIS connector will use camelCase for column names.
- The current version of the EQuIS connector will retrieve a dataset in a single request and is limited to 1,048,576 rows in a single dataset (this limitation might be removed in a future version of the connector).