Download, Launch, and Param functions in PowerApps
Downloads or launches a webpage or an app with parameters.
The Download function downloads a file from the web to the local device. The user is prompted for a location to save the file. Download returns the location where the file was stored locally as a string.
The Launch function launches a webpage or an app. Optionally, this function can pass parameters to the app.
The Param function retrieves a parameter passed to the app when it was launched. If the named parameter wasn't passed, Param returns blank.
Download( Address )
- Address - Required. The address of a web resource to download.
Launch( Address [, ParameterName1, ParameterValue1, ... ] )
- Address - Required. The address of a webpage or the ID of an app to launch.
- ParameterName(s) - Optional. Parameter name.
- ParameterValue(s) - Optional. Corresponding parameter values to pass to the app or the webpage.
Param( ParameterName )
- ParameterName - Required. The name of the parameter passed to the app.