User guide for model-driven apps running on Power Apps mobile
Use Power Apps mobile to run model-driven apps on your mobile device. For more information about how to install and get started with an app, see Run model-driven apps and canvas apps on Power Apps mobile.
Model-driven apps for Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, and Dynamics 365 Field Service don't run in Power Apps mobile. Instead, you use the Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets app. For more information, see User Guide for Dynamics 365 for phones and tablets.
It's easy to get around in Power Apps mobile. The following illustration shows the primary navigation elements on the Home screen.
- Site map: Open the menu and move between apps, get to your favorite and recently used rows, access settings, and more.
- Search: Search for app rows in Microsoft Dataverse.
- New: Create a new row and quickly enter almost any type of information into the system.
- Relationship Assistant: Use the assistant to monitor and track daily actions and communications. It helps you stay on top of your day with insight cards that are displayed prominently throughout the app to provide tailored and actionable insights.
From the Home screen, select the site map to access tables, favorite or most-used rows, other apps, and settings.
The following illustration shows the primary navigation elements on the site map screen.
- App selector: Open this menu to close your app and switch to another app.
- Home screen: Select this to go back to the Home screen.
- Profile: Go to the Profile screen to sign out or reconfigure the app.
- Recent rows: View a list of rows you were recently using.
- Pinned rows: View and open your favorite (pinned) rows.
- Table navigator: This area lists the table available in the app.
- Help: Access help content for more information about how to use Power Apps mobile.
- Offline status: Work with your data in offline mode, even when you don't have internet access. More information: Work offline on your mobile device
- Settings: Access settings.
Pin favorite rows
The Pinned and Recent lists provide quick access to rows that you've recently used or pinned to favorites. Use the Recent list to pin favorite rows.
From the site map , select Recent .
On the Recent rows screen, select the push-pin icon next to a row to add it to your favorites (pinned rows).
To view the newly pinned rows, select , and then select Pinned .
Unpin a row
From the site map , select Pinned .
Select the remove-pin icon next to a row to remove it from favorites (pinned rows).
From the Home screen, select the down arrow next to the current view, and then select a new view.
Add a row quickly
From the Home screen, select New .
Fill in the columns, and then select Save.
After the row is created, you can view the new row.
To save and open the row that you created, select More , and then select Save and Open.
To save and create another row, select More , and then select Save and Create new.
View commands for a row (Android)
From the Home screen, open a row.
On the open row, select More to access more commands.
Edit a row
From the Home screen, open a row that you want to edit.
When you're done editing the row, select Save. To cancel your changes, select Discard.
Go back to the Home screen
To get back to the Home screen when you're in a row, select Back .
At any point, press and hold Back to go back to the Home screen.
From the site map , select the profile icon , and then select Sign out.