Contact Gallery administrators
When to Contact Gallery Administrators
You should contact gallery administrators when:
- You need to delete an item that you published.
- You need help with your account.
- You want to report an issue in the items in the gallery.
- You have item name dispute with other users and you are not able to resolve it by contacting the users.
- You were contacted by Gallery Administrators, regarding your items in the gallery and you want to respond.
How to Contact Gallery Administrators
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are reporting abuse of an item, you can find Report Abuse link below the item information on the left panel.
- For any other general questions regarding the Gallery, please submit your question to UserVoice