Retired: Data Science for Beginners videos series
As part of the deprecation of Machine Learning Studio (classic), the Data Science for Beginners videos have been retired and are no longer available.
Support for Machine Learning Studio (classic) will end on 31 August 2024. We recommend you transition to Azure Machine Learning by that date.
Beginning 1 December 2021, you will not be able to create new Machine Learning Studio (classic) resources. Through 31 August 2024, you can continue to use the existing Machine Learning Studio (classic) resources.
- See information on moving machine learning projects from ML Studio (classic) to Azure Machine Learning.
- Learn more about Azure Machine Learning
ML Studio (classic) documentation is being retired and may not be updated in the future.
Learn machine learning and data science
- Microsoft Learn for Data Scientists You're skilled in technology and the social sciences, using your expertise to experiment and develop solutions to complex business needs using big data. Get the skills and knowledge needed to build your career as a successful Data Scientist.
- Microsoft Learn for AI Developers Whether in the cloud or hybrid environments, AI Engineers develop and deploy cognitive services, machine learning, and knowledge mining solutions to help their organization stay ahead of the game. Get the skills and knowledge needed to build your career as a successful AI Engineer.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate