Windows Live Data SDK - Alpha 1.0
Welcome to the Alpha release of the Windows Live Data service. Windows Live Data provides a mechanism by which developers can ask Windows Live users for permission to access the user's Windows Live services and data on the user's behalf. Currently Windows Live Data exposes Windows Live Contacts which is the central address book for all Windows Live services. Access to additional Windows Live services will be added for the upcoming Beta and other future releases.
- Getting Started with Windows Live Data
- Introduction to Windows Live Data Authentication
- Introduction to the Windows Live Contacts API
- Windows Live Data Code Sample
- Visit the Windows Live Development Forums on MSDN to ask questions, participate on discussions with other developers, or provide feedback about Windows Live Data and other Windows Live technologies for developers.
- Visit dev.live.com to learn more about other services and developer offerings from Windows Live.