Welcome to the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Developer Reference
|Outlook Developer Reference|
Welcome to the Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Developer Reference. This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on Outlook.
Publish date of this reference: November 2007 (version 2007)
Versions of this documentation are accessible from the following locations:
- From the product: most up-to-date version. If you are connected to the Internet, you can view the most recent version of this reference from within Outlook. On the Help menu, click Microsoft Office Outlook Help. In Outlook Help, click the Search drop-down arrow, and under Content from Office Online, click Developer Reference.
- From the product: installed version. If you are not connected to the Internet, you can still view the version of this reference included with your product. From within Outlook, on the Help menu, click Microsoft Office Outlook Help. In Outlook Help, click the Search drop-down arrow, and under Content from this computer, click Developer Reference.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the November 2007 version of this reference in the MSDN Library, in MSDN, click items in the table of contents, displayed in the navigation pane of your browser.
This documentation contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Outlook solutions.
- Reference Provides reference materials for the Outlook object model. This includes the Outlook Object Model Reference and Outlook Forms Script Reference.
|The Outlook Forms Script Reference includes documentation for the more commonly used object, controls, and members in Outlook forms. For more information, you can refer to the Microsoft Forms Visual Basic Reference, which you can find in the Visual Basic for Applications Language Reference.|