Displaying a Custom Dialog Box
To test your dialog box in the Visual Basic Editor, click Run Sub/UserForm on the Run menu in the Visual Basic Editor.
To display a dialog box from Visual Basic, use the Show method. The following example displays the dialog box named UserForm1.
- How to: Add Controls to a Document
- How to: Add Controls to a User Form
- How to: Create a Custom Dialog Box
- How to: Create a User Form
- Initializing Control Properties
- Setting Control Properties
- Using ActiveX Controls on a Document
- Using ActiveX Controls on Sheets
- Using Control Values While Code Is Running