Welcome to the Excel 2007 Developer Reference
This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and reference documentation for developing solutions that are based on Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
Publish date of this reference: April 2009 (version 2007)
This documentation can be accessed from the following locations:
- From the product (most recent version): If you are connected to the Internet, you can view the most recent version of this reference in Excel. Click Help, and in the Search box, under Content from Office Online, click Developer Reference.
- From the product (installed version): If you are not connected to the Internet, you can still view the version of this reference that was included with your product. Click Help, and in the Search box, under Content from this computer, click Developer Reference. October 2006 (version 2007) is included with the product.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the April 2009 version of this reference in the MSDN Library, click the items in the MSDN table of contents that is displayed in the navigation pane of your browser.
This reference contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Excel solutions.
- How Do I... in Excel 2007 Provides a map of how-to topics for developing custom Excel solutions.
- Excel Object Model Reference Provides reference materials for the Excel object model.