|Word Developer Reference|
Returns an XMLMapping object that represents the mapping of a content control to XML data in the data store of a document. Read-only.
expression An expression that returns a ContentControl object.
The following example sets the built-in Author document property and adds a new content control to the active document, and then sets the mapping for the control to the value of the built-in document property.
|Visual Basic for Applications|
- ContentControl Object
- ContentControl Object Members
- How to: Bind a Content Control to a Node in the Data Store
- How to: Bind Controls to a Specific Row in the Data Store When Inserting a Building Block
- How to: Change a Content Control from One Type to Another
- How to: Change the Editability of a Content Control
- How to: Filter the Building Block List in a Content Control
- How to: Insert a Content Control into a Building Block
- How to: Remove Data from the Data Store When Deleting a Content Control
- How to: Set the Building Blocks That You Can Use for a Content Control
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a SQL Server Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a Web Service
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Access Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Excel Workbook
- Working with Content Controls