Partition Processing Destination
The Partition Processing destination loads and processes an SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services (SSAS) partition. For more information about partitions, see Partitions (Analysis Services).
The Partition Processing destination includes the following features:
- Options to perform incremental, full, or update processing.
- Error configuration, to specify whether processing ignores errors or stops after a specified number of errors.
- Mapping of input columns to partition columns.
For more information about processing Analysis Services objects, see Processing Options and Settings.
The Partition Processing destination uses an Analysis Services connection manager to connect to the Analysis Services project or the instance of Analysis Services that contains the cubes and partitions the destination processes. For more information, see Analysis Services Connection Manager.
This destination has one input. It does not support an error output.
Configuring the Partition Processing Destination
You can set properties through SSIS Designer or programmatically.
For more information about the properties that you can set in the Partition Processing Destination Editor dialog box, click one of the following topics:
- Partition Processing Destination Editor (Connection Manager Page)
- Partition Processing Destination Editor (Mappings Page)
- Partition Processing Destination Editor (Advanced Page)
The Advanced Editor dialog box reflects the properties that can be set programmatically. For more information about the properties that you can set in the Advanced Editor dialog box or programmatically, click one of the following topics:
For more information about how to set the properties, click one of the following topics:
- How to: Set the Properties of a Data Flow Component Using a Component Editor
- How to: Set the Properties of a Data Flow Component in the Properties Window
- How to: Set the Properties of a Data Flow Component Using the Advanced Editor