Microsoft IntelliSense provides an array of options that make language references easily accessible. When coding, you do not need to leave the editor to perform searches on language elements. You can keep your context, find the information you need, insert language elements directly into your code, and even have IntelliSense complete your typing for you.
In This Section
- Parameter Info (IntelliSense)
- Quick Info (IntelliSense) (Only available in the XML editor)
- Complete Word (IntelliSense)
- How to: Modify IntelliSense Options
- When IntelliSense Is Unavailable
IntelliSense is not implemented for Transact-SQL editors.