Add or remove a virtual network adapter
To add or remove a virtual network adapter
- Open the Administration Website.
- In the navigation pane, under Virtual Machines, point to Configure and then click the appropriate virtual machine.
- In Configuration in the lower part of the page, click Network adapters, do one of the following, and then click OK:
- To add a virtual network adapter, click Add network adapter.
- To remove a virtual network adapter, select Remove.
To perform this procedure, you must have the appropriate permissions. If you do not have the appropriate permissions, you will either receive an error message or you will not be able to view certain menu items and options described in this procedure. To change your permissions, contact your Virtual Server administrator. For more information, see Securing Virtual Server. For instructions on opening the Administration Website, see "Open the Administration Website" in Related Topics. For information about network configurations, see "Adding and removing network adapters" in Related Topics. For information about configuring a virtual network adapter, see "Specify virtual network adapter settings" in Related Topics.