Modify the Help Viewer
To change the default characteristics of the Help Viewer, you need to define a window type for it in your project file. Once you have given the Help Viewer a definition, you can customize it in the same way you would a secondary or embedded window.
Some customizations affect just one pane of the window. For example, you can make modifications to the Navigation pane that affect which tabs appear and whether they appear on the top, side, or bottom of the window.
What do you want to do?
- Define a window type for the Help Viewer
- Specify the title for a help window
- Add or remove buttons in a help window
- Specify the size and position of the Help Viewer or a help window
- Specify file locations for window types
- Modify the Navigation pane in the Help Viewer
- Make changes to the overall style of help windows