Remote Timeline Viewer (Compact 2013)
This tool hosts the following two tools:
- Performance Monitor Measure the performance of an OS design.
- Kernel Tracker View a visual representation of OS and application events occurring the device events that happened on a device.
How to Use
To use Timeline Viewer
To start Timeline Viewer, do one of the following:
In Platform Builder, on the Target menu, point to Remote Tools, and then click Timeline Viewer.
In a command-line build window prompt, type the following.
On the Timeline Viewer menu, click File.
From the File menu, you can perform following:
- In the Collect Live Data, select the tool you want to run.
- In the Open Any option list, select a viewer based on the report type you want to view. Based on the selected viewer type, you can view the report data for a particular plug-in data format.
- In the Open(TimeLine Viewer)... option, you can load the .csv data files formatted for the Timeline Viewer.
- In the Save Selected Items as CSV or Save All Items as CSV menu, you can save the selected report formats loaded in the Timeline Viewer to .csv format.