Code-Signing Best Practices
This paper provides information about code signing for the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems.
File name: best_practices.doc
Microsoft Word file
Guidelines provided for:
- Chief technology officers (CTOs) or chief security officers (CSOs) who deploy the code signing infrastructure.
- Test lab managers who manage the process of test signing and verifying applications.
- Build engineers who sign and verify applications for use with Windows.
Included in this white paper:
- Code Signing Basics
- Signing Technologies in Windows
- Digital Signatures in Windows
- Code Signing during Software Development
- Code Signing Service Best Practices
- Code Signing Service Example Topologies
- Code Signing for Managed Networks