About the Administration Console
You can use the Windows EBS Administration Console on the Management Server to complete most of the management, monitoring, and reporting tasks that you need to perform in Windows EBS.
The Administration Console:
- Shows you the overall health of your servers running Windows EBS and the business-critical services and functions that they perform from a single location.
- Provides a single, integrated interface that you can use to complete common administrative tasks on the Management Server, Security Server, and Messaging Server in your Windows EBS network.
- Links to context-specific task and action pages in the management tools that are installed with Windows EBS (such as the System Center Essentials console).
- Gives you a single view of the security components that are installed in Windows EBS, and their current status.
- Extends to manage administrative add-ins that are published by Microsoft® and by non-Microsoft developers.