Event ID 20003 — RRAS Registry Configuration
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
Successful remote access and routing connections require the correct configuration of registry settings.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||Cannot enumerate the registry key values: %1. User Action: Check for insufficient resources (memory) to complete the operation. With sufficient resources, the enumerating network event will be successful.|
Check memory status
To check memory usage on the remote access server:
- On the remote access server, click Start, click Run, type taskmgr, and then click OK.
- In the Windows Task Manager dialog box, click the Performance tab.
- Under Physical Memory, check the remote access server's memory usage.
- If necessary, free up available memory by ending non-essential applications or processes.
To verify that the remote access server can accept connections, establish a remote access connection from a client computer.
To create a VPN connection:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet, click Network and Sharing Center, and then click Set up a connection or network.
- Click Connect to a workplace, and then click Next.
- Complete the steps in the Connect to a Workplace wizard.
To connect to a remote access server:
- In Network and Sharing Center, click Manage network connections.
- Double-click the VPN connection, and then click Connect.
- Verify that the connection was established successfully.