Event ID 16430 — Virtual Machine Power Off
Applies To: Windows Server 2008
This is preliminary documentation and subject to change.
Virtual Machine Power Off
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Message:||'%1' timed out waiting for the worker process to exit (process ID %3). (Virtual machine ID %2)|
Turn Off virtual machine
Investigate the environment in which the restore virtual machine operation was attempted, including:
- access and permissions to the configuration file, memory file and all image files
- prior error messages in the event log
- available RAM on the system
- configuration settings.
- disk space for the memory file and any expanding virtual hard disks
- access and permissions to the saved state file
After the issues have been corrected, try to restore the virtual machine again.
The virtual machine is able to turn off succesfully.