Event ID 1015 — RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Configuration
Applies To: Windows Server 2008 R2
RemoteApp and Desktop Connection is configured by using the Control Panel.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Source:||Microsoft-Windows-RemoteApp and Desktop Connections|
|Message:||The credentials that were used to connect to %1 did not work.
Connection name: %1
Connection URL: %2
Error code: %3, %4"
Provide proper credentials
When configuring a RemoteApp and Desktop Connection, you must have proper credentials to access the RD Web Access server.
To provide proper credentials:
- On the client computer, if you are prompted for credentials, you must enter the appropriate user name and password.
- In the User name box, type the user name of a user account who has the appropriate credentials to the RD Web Access server.
- In the Password box, type the password of the user account.
- Click OK.
To verify that RemoteApp and Desktop Connection is configured correctly, you should start a RemoteApp program that is published by using RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.
To start a RemoteApp program that is published by using RemoteApp and Desktop Connection:
- On a client computer, click Start, point to All Programs, point to RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, point to Enterprise Remote Access, and then click a RemoteApp program.
- Verify that the RemoteApp program opens successfully.