Event ID 1010 — RemoteApp and Desktop Connection Configuration
Applies To: Windows Server 2008 R2
RemoteApp and Desktop Connection is configured by using the Control Panel.
|Product:||Windows Operating System|
|Source:||Microsoft-Windows-RemoteApp and Desktop Connections|
|Message:||There are currently no resources available in this connection.
Your workplace administrator might not have published any programs or desktops for you to access.
In the future, use RemoteApp and Desktop Connections in Control Panel to check for updates to this connection.
Connection name: %1
Connection URL: %2
Error code: %3, %4
Publish RemoteApp programs
This issue indicates that no RemoteApp programs have been published yet. You can publish RemoteApp programs by using RemoteApp Manager.
To perform this procedure, you must be a member of the Administrators group, or you must have been delegated the appropriate authority.
To publish a RemoteApp program:
- On the RD Session Host server, open RemoteApp Manager. To open RemoteApp Manager, click Start, point to Remote Desktop Services, and then click RemoteApp Manager.
- In the Action pane, click Add RemoteApp Programs.
- On the Welcome to the RemoteApp Wizard page, click Next.
- On the Choose programs to add to the RemoteApp Program list page, select the appropriate programs, and then click Next.
- On the Review Settings page, click Finish.
To verify that RemoteApp and Desktop Connection is configured correctly, you should start a RemoteApp program that is published by using RemoteApp and Desktop Connection.
To start a RemoteApp program that is published by using RemoteApp and Desktop Connection:
- On a client computer, click Start, point to All Programs, point to RemoteApp and Desktop Connections, point to Enterprise Remote Access, and then click a RemoteApp program.
- Verify that the RemoteApp program opens successfully.