Enable or disable user notification when printing is complete
To complete this procedure, you must be logged on using an account with Manage Documents permission. By default, members of the Domain Admins and Domain Power Users group have this permission.
- Click Start, and then click Printers and Faxes.
- On the File menu, click Server Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, select or clear the Notify when remote documents are printed check box.
- Click OK to save your settings.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- Stop and restart the Print Spooler service.