Remove Roadmap from Office 365
You can turn Roadmap off in the Microsoft 365 admin center. This will prevent your users from using Roadmap, but will not remove any user data that currently exists. (Note that it may take a few minutes for roadmap functionality to be disabled while the setting synchronizes across your tenant.)
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, under Settings, click Services & add-ins.
- Click Project Online.
- Set Turn Roadmap on or off for your entire organization to Off.
If your Project Online subscription ends, most of the associated data is deleted in conformance with the Data Retention, Deletion, and Destruction in Office 365. Unlike other Project Online data, Roadmap data isn’t automatically deleted when your Project Online subscription ends.
You can remove all roadmap data by removing the entire Roadmap solution from Microsoft 365. This will delete all of the existing roadmaps and associated user data.
- In the Microsoft 365 admin center, under Admin centers, click Dynamics 365.
- In the Dynamics 365 Administraton Center, select the default instance, and then click Open.
- On the Settings menu, under Customization, click Solutions.
- Select the PortfolioService solution, and then click Delete.
- Select the PortfolioService_Anchor solution, and then click Delete.
Removing the Roadmap solution does not affect any of the projects or tasks that the roadmaps are connected to.