Azure Support REST API Reference
The Azure Support REST API enables you to create and manage Azure support tickets programmatically.
Using the API, you can:
- Open a technical, billing, subscription management, or subscription and service limits (quota) support ticket.
- Get a list of support tickets and detailed information about each ticket. Narrow your search for support tickets by status or created date.
- Update severity, ticket status, and contact information for a support ticket.
- Add a new communication to a support ticket or get a list of all communications for a support ticket. Narrow your search of communication lists by created date or communication type.
Prerequisites depend on the API operations you want to call:
To create and update support tickets, and add communication operations, you need:
To list support tickets, and to list communication operations, you need:
- An Azure subscription ID
- Member of the Reader role at the subscription scope.
REST Operation Groups
|Operations||List all the available Azure Support REST API operations.|
|Services||List the Azure products for which you can open a support ticket. Service ID is required for creating a support ticket.|
|Problem Classifications||List the problem classifications for the specified Azure service. Both service and problem classification Ids are required for support ticket creation.|
|Support Tickets||Create, update, or list the support tickets for the selected subscription. Supported ticket types include
|Communications||Add or list the communications associated with a support ticket.|
Support in other languages and interfaces
Apart from support in REST API, support ticket creation and management is available in the following interfaces and languages:
- PowerShell: Support | Documentation
- Azure CLI: Support | Documentation
- Azure SDK for Java: Support | Documentation
- Azure SDK for .NET: NuGet package | Documentation
- Azure SDK for Python: Support | Documentation
- Azure SDK for Go: Support
- Ruby: Support