Getting started on managing Azure Container Registry using C#
Azure Container Registry sample for managing container registry.
- Create an Azure Container Registry to be used for holding the Docker images
- If a local Docker engine cannot be found, create a Linux virtual machine that will host a Docker engine to be used for this sample
- Use Docker DotNet to create a Docker client that will push/pull an image to/from Azure Container Registry
- Pull a test image from the public Docker repo (hello-world:latest) to be used as a sample for pushing/pulling to/from an Azure Container Registry
- Create a new Docker container from an image that was pulled from Azure Container Registry
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/acr-dotnet-manage-azure-container-registry.git cd acr-dotnet-manage-azure-container-registry dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageContainerRegistry.exe