Getting started on managing authentication for Functions using C#
Azure App Service basic sample for managing function apps.
- Create 3 function apps under the same new app service plan and with the same storage account
- Deploy 1 and 2 via Git a function that calculates the square of a number
- Deploy 3 via Web Deploy
- Enable app level authentication for the 1st function app
- Verify the 1st function app can be accessed with the admin key
- Enable function level authentication for the 2nd function app
- Verify the 2nd function app can be accessed with the function key
- Enable function level authentication for the 3rd function app
- Verify the 3rd function app can be accessed with the function key
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-dotnet-manage-authentication-for-functions.git cd app-service-dotnet-manage-authentication-for-functions dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageFunctionAppWithAuthentication.exe