Getting started on managing staging and product slots for Web Apps in C#
Azure App Service basic sample for managing web apps.
- Create 3 web apps in 3 different regions
- Deploy to all 3 web apps
- For each of the web apps, create a staging slot
- For each of the web apps, deploy to staging slot
- For each of the web apps, auto-swap to production slot is triggered
- For each of the web apps, swap back (something goes wrong)
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-dotnet-manage-staging-and-production-slots-for-web-apps.git cd app-service-dotnet-manage-staging-and-production-slots-for-web-apps dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageWebAppSlots.exe