Getting Started with Appservice - Manage Web App Slots - in Java
Azure App Service basic sample for managing web apps.
- Create 3 web apps in 3 different regions
- Deploy to all 3 web apps
- For each of the web apps, create a staging slot
- For each of the web apps, deploy to staging slot
- For each of the web apps, auto-swap to production slot is triggered
- For each of the web apps, swap back (something goes wrong)
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-java-manage-staging-and-production-slots-for-web-apps.git cd app-service-java-manage-staging-and-production-slots-for-web-apps mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.