Getting Started with Appservice - Manage Linux Web App With Traffic Manager - in Java
Azure App Service sample for managing web apps.
- Create a domain
- Create a self-signed certificate for the domain
- Create 3 app service plans in 3 different regions
- Create 5 web apps under the 3 plans, bound to the domain and the certificate
- Create a traffic manager in front of the web apps
- Scale up the app service plans to twice the capacity
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/app-service-java-scale-web-apps-on-linux.git cd app-service-java-scale-web-apps-on-linux mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.