Issue Azure Cognitive Search REST (api-version=2017-11-11) calls in PowerShell
PowerShell cmdlets with REST API calls to Azure Cognitive Search (api-version=2017-11-11), demonstrating index definition, data ingestion, and query execution. This api-version does not support complex types. This sample is standalone and is not referenced in any walkthroughs.
||PowerShell script, which you can run from the command line|
||Define what to ignore at commit time.|
||Guidelines for contributing to the sample.|
||This README file.|
||The license for the sample.|
- Clone or download this sample repository.
- Extract contents if the download is a zip file. Make sure the files are read-write.
Running the quickstart
- Open the RestHowTo-Invoke-RestMethod.ps1 file in an editor
- Replace and with the service and api-key details of your Azure Cognitive Search service
- Open a PowerShell console, navigate to the file location, and run the script: