Getting Started with Compute - Manage Virtual Machine With Unmanaged Disks - in Java
Azure Compute sample for managing virtual machines -
- Create a virtual machine with unmanaged OS Disk
- Start a virtual machine
- Stop a virtual machine
- Restart a virtual machine
- Update a virtual machine
- Expand the OS drive
- Tag a virtual machine (there are many possible variations here)
- Attach un-managed data disks
- Detach un-managed data disks
- List virtual machines
- Delete a virtual machine.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/compute-java-manage-virtual-machine-with-unmanaged-disks.git cd compute-java-manage-virtual-machine-with-unmanaged-disks mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.