Get started managing Azure Event Hubs geo-disaster recovery (C#)
Azure Event Hub sample for managing geo disaster recovery pairing.
- Create two event hub namespaces
- Create a pairing between two namespaces
- Create an event hub in the primary namespace and retrieve it from the secondary namespace
- Retrieve the pairing connection string
- Fail over so that secondary namespace become primary.
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/eventhub-dotnet-manage-event-hub-geo-disaster-recovery.git cd eventhub-dotnet-manage-event-hub-geo-disaster-recovery dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageEventHubGeoDisasterRecovery.exe