Getting started on managing network security groups in C#
Azure Network sample for managing network security groups -
- Create a network security group for the front end of a subnet
- Create a network security group for the back end of a subnet
- Create Linux virtual machines for the front end and back end -- Apply network security groups
- List network security groups
- Update a network security group.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-dotnet-manage-network-security-group.git cd network-dotnet-manage-network-security-group dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageNetworkSecurityGroup.exe