Getting Started with Network - Manage Network Security Group - in Java
Azure Network sample for managing network security groups -
- Create a network security group for the front end of a subnet
- Create a network security group for the back end of a subnet
- Create Linux virtual machines for the front end and back end -- Apply network security groups
- List network security groups
- Update a network security group.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/network-java-manage-network-security-group.git cd network-java-manage-network-security-group mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.