Getting Started with Servicebus - Service Bus With Claim Based Authorization - in Java
Azure Service Bus basic scenario sample.
- Create namespace with a queue and a topic
- Create 2 subscriptions for topic using different methods.
- Create send authorization rule for queue.
- Create send and listener authorization rule for Topic.
- Get the keys from authorization rule to connect to queue.
- Send a "Hello" message to queue using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Send a "Hello" message to topic using Data plan sdk for Service Bus.
- Delete namespace
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/service-bus-java-manage-with-claims-based-authorization.git cd service-bus-java-manage-with-claims-based-authorization mvn clean compile exec:java
For general documentation as well as quickstarts on how to use Azure Management Libraries for Java, please see here.
Start to develop applications with Java on Azure here.
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.